top of page

Fitness Group

Public·196 members

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Ssb Ppdt Sample Pictures Pdf 20

SSB Interview is the next exam after you get qualified in the written exam. CDS Exam and NDA Exam both consist of SSB interviews. and the PPDT test is conducted on the first day of the SSB interview. It is extremely important for the candidates to stay at SSB for the next 4 days. Due to a lack of information and so preparation candidates do not perform better in the ppdt picture story.

ssb ppdt sample pictures pdf 20

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2u5cmR&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2fUZbm5H1eOSuUzbOF0Rbt

PPDT story format is also important for productively utilising your time and writing in a pre-designed style for ppdt stories with answers we have provided. The idea here is not manipulating the story in the wrong direction. You have to think or relate in such a way that the story, characters, scene and overall theme must be consistent.

Sir u hve given a good articalBut i have faced same fish market situation at coimbatre.I did 90% que in intelligance test.In ppdt a write good stry .My narration was also good , i maintained eye contact withEverery candidate in a semicircle manner and not even noticed wheatherOutoff 3 an female was sitting .Then comes gd , 4 of the candidates have similar stry as mineSuddenly all started speaking i also kept my points but nobody was listening but i went on speaking and i tried to keep quiet some useless candidatesI took advantage by saying that frnds we have 2 good storiesWhen who narrarted best story and other mine. His story wasCantained in my stry but i was screened out.I am vry tenced this was my 2 chace sreen out.What to do please tell me .It was navy tech ssb. And please tellMe my mistake

Hello, everyone if you best do in written test and if you unable to write ppdt then you have chance to select in first screen always try best from your side in written exam,I have recently Go for Bhopal SSB but I screen out due to my written exam!!I tery next time

Hey and the post is really helpful. I would like to have some PPDT pictures with story. It would be helpful and it would give me a a sort of idea.U can suggest me some book or site for these tookThankYoUu ?

On Day 2, a thematic apperception test (TAT) or picture story writing is administered. It is similar to the PPDT, but the picture used is clear. Again the candidates are shown a picture for thirty seconds and then write a story in the next four minutes. Twelve such pictures are shown sequentially. The last picture is a blank slide inviting the candidates to write a story of their choice. Candidates do not need to remember the number of characters in each picture and there is no group discussion.

dear sir,i was out in last cost guard ppdt screening, i thought these points was probable cause of concern. next time i will try to follow that things sir, give me more advice regarding the screening.

hi sir..hope u r fine.sir i m from bangladesh..i faced ppdt for two times but i failed in ppdt..i told the same thing as othr said about the pic..but i cant undrstnd what was my fault.??so kindly sir plz say somethng to me what should i do in next time?

Hello sir, I am karthik.I am going to attend my first SSB INDIAN NAVY (UES-PILOT) on 26th jan 2013.I request you to help me out in PPDT, i read out your tips and it is usefull.Here are some of my doubts please clarify1. can i make a hero/heroine a person who s not in the picture??2. can i make a story with a line of poverty, hunger and get positives out of it?3. As thi is my 1st SSB i want to have more clear idea of PPDT so please guide me where i can get more pictures.

hello sir,a want to clear AFSB interview for that i will have to do practice for screening test..and sir i m getting idea from your description but am not having pictures for practice..so please can you send me sample pictures for practice..

sir, m having ssb soon for coast guard. n m really afraid abt ppdt. please guide me hw to make my story impressive. m confused dat hw many pictures will b shown n hw many stories we hv to write..plz reply sir

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page